- I inform people about people, places and/or events they should know about.
- I meet the most fascinating people doing interviews. I’ve interviewed artists, actors and people in far out fields, such as steamboat operators!
- My co-workers are all educated and well-read.
- You can read books, screen movies and try products for review purposes for free before they’re released to the general public.
- When people ask you what you do for a living, most of them seem impressed. Even though the job isn’t glamorous, people seem to think it is.
Speaking of reviewing books, my book review on “White Witch, Black Curse” by Kim Harrison published on Sunday. I really enjoy doing book reviews, especially since I can use my downtime at work constructively.